Barcode Label Workshop Enterprise 6.0
Barcode Label Workshop is the powerful label design, barcode printing software. It is feature rich and yet extremely easy to use. It has comprehensive database support, powerful design capabilities, flexible database integration, extensive barcode support and a highly intuitive user interface.
Aoser software designs and distributes Barcode Label Workshop with three editions: Standard, Professional and Enterprise edition, they are highly customizable to fit your requirements.
Barcode Label Workshop allows many types of barcodes, shapes, text and graphics to be placed wherever you like on the label. Ability to link to your customer data from databases during printing is a unique feature of this application.
- Quick and easy design: You have total control of your label's appearance, including barcodes, text, graphics and shapes. You can drag drop to add and move the element objects on the label freely, align the selected objects to the right, left, top or bottom, or can rotate the object to any desired angle.
- Embedded label templates: Barcode Label Workshop embeds a library of more than 2,000 predefined label, card and CD label stock templates to get you started. Simply choose a label format that suits your requirements. You can search for a matching template, define and manage your own templates.
- Extensive barcode support: You can insert any of more than 20 industry standard barcodes on your label or card. Encode more data in less space using 2D barcodes, PDF417 and Maxicode. Apply various customizable formatting and quality control options, such as bar width, bar height, readable text font and placement, rotation, etc. Barcode Label Workshop supports these type barcodes: UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, EAN-13, Interleaved 2 of 5, Codabar, Code 11, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, PDF 417, Maxicode. ISBN, ISSN, EAN/RSS/ITF-14 are also available in Barcode Label Workshop.
- Import data from data files: You can add data to datasheet by import from external files such as MS Access(.mdb), MS Excel and delimited text files.
- Link data to Database: You get easy connectivity to Microsoft Access, Excel, FoxPro, dBase, and text files (CSV). And you can connect to any ODBC/OLE DB database, such as MySQL, MS SQL, and Oracle also.
- Print to any printer: With Barcode Label Workshop, you can use your existing Microsoft Windows compatible laser, inkjet, thermal, PVC card, or label printer, without the need to install special drivers.